Principios básicos de
Aware of the commitment it makes with its clients and with society in general, it has established a Quality System in its organization based on the UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
HACIENDA ALBAE whose activity is the production and marketing of wine, adopts the principles defined below.
This Policy is available to interested parties, provides the framework to establish and review objectives and goals that allow continuous improvement, and is based on the following general principles:
- Provide a product that meets the requirements and expectations of its customers, employees, suppliers and other interested parties.
- Establish permanent training programs, which will make it possible to have a highly qualified staff to perform the activities included in the System.
- Involve, motivate and commit staff in order to seek their participation in the development and application of the Quality System, especially in achieving the objectives set.
- Maintain permanent contact with its customers and suppliers, in order to be able to collaborate jointly in the improvement of its product.
- Meet customer requirements as well as applicable legal and regulatory obligations.
- Adopt continuous improvement actions based on the real possibilities of the Organization.
- Implement and update the Management System in economic and technical aspects and all those that contribute to quality.